A wide array of pediatric clinical and research fellowship programs are based at Seattle Children’s, one of the top 10 children’s hospitals in the United States and the major pediatric referral center in our four-state region — Washington, Alaska, Montana and Idaho (WAMI). Fellows in our programs can take advantage of teaching from more than 225 academic faculty and 350 clinical faculty. Research within Seattle Children’s Hospital Research Institute encompasses the spectrum of human development and pediatric disease, ranging from molecular and cellular biology to injury prevention and community health. Fellows have the opportunity to meet and learn in the Fellows’ College, which offers a core curriculum and career development services.
Other pediatric clinical fellowship programs:
- Adolescent Medicine Fellowship
- Allergy Fellowship
- Anesthesiology Fellowship
- Bioethics, Clinical Fellowship
- Cardiology Fellowship
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship
- Congenital Cardiac Surgery
- Craniofacial Medicine Fellowship
- Craniofacial Surgery Fellowship
- Critical Care Medicine Fellowship
- Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics Fellowship
- Emergency Medicine Fellowship
- Endocrinology Fellowship
- Epilepsy and Clinical Neurophysiology Fellowship
- Gastroenterology and Nutrition Fellowship
- General Pediatrics Fellowship
- Hematology/Oncology Fellowship
- Infectious Diseases Fellowship
- Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities Fellowhsip
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Fellowship
- Nephrology Fellowship
- Neurological Surgery Fellowship
- Neurology Fellowship
- Orthopedics Fellowship
- Otolaryngology Fellowship
- Palliative Care
- Pathology Fellowship
- Pulmonary Fellowship
- Rheumatology Fellowship
- Surgery Fellowship
- Urology Fellowship
International Students: Please contact the director of each fellowship program for information regarding international students. Also see visa information for international students.
The Fellows’ College offers a core educational curriculum and career development services for postgraduate fellows in all pediatric medical and surgical programs at Seattle Children’s. Learn more.
PhD Research Fellows
A broad range of postdoctoral training opportunities are available in basic, translational, and clinical research at Seattle Children’s Hospital Research Institute. To promote and encourage interdisciplinary research, Children’s Research Institute is organized around research centers with a common thematic focus and an identifiable core set of programs. The Research Institute is located in the heart of Seattle’s biotechnology community close to our key partners, the University of Washington and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
For more information about postdoctoral fellowships at Seattle Children’s Hospital Research Institute, please contact the center director, whose name is listed on each research center’s page.